Pages

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Okay, okay!!

Okay, okay, Theresa has been hintng that I need to update my blog so I'm finally posting 4 new LO's. Three of the 4 LO's were taken from the last issue of Memory Makers Magazine. I find that I get LO's done quicker and I like them more if I get some inspiration elsewhere. I mean how many unique ideas can you have on your own. I've been into doodleing on my pictures lately. It's a lot of fun, not to mention quick and easy. For the "Hey Dude!" LO, I pulled out some of my old scissors, I really like the effect. I haven't used any of those scissors in years, I guess most things eventually do come back. Anyway, there is a baby pulling herself up my pant leg so I better go. :)

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Wooohooo. you do just fabulous work... =) why do you deny your fans..hehe!!! I love that lo of Gavin taking pictures of himself. they are all great. I hope things work out and I get to see you all day Friday.. hope you and the family are feeling betters.. lotsa Hugs!!