Pages

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Love Kits!!


Well, I've been looking at different kit clubs for a few months now and finally broke down and bought one of Vintage Plum's July Kits, Cherry Pie. I'm so happy with this kit! It really is a great deal, you definitely get your moneys worth of product. And the product itself is so cute. Everything on this LO is from the kit except that I used some scrap cardstock to mat the pictures of Gavin. The kit did provide plenty of cardstock, but why cut into a 12x12 piece when there's plenty of scraps laying around. I of course don't have many pictures of myself because I'm almost always the one holding the camera so I used some pictures of my son playing in the kitchen at the Children's Museum. I hope to use the rest of the kit with some pictures of me and the kids baking in the kitchen... so it will probably be quite some time before I use the rest of the kit.

2 comments:

Theresa said...

this is awesome. love it. love the pics. =)

jacque4u2c said...

This ROCKS!!!!