Pages

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Weekend Layouts

Well I was able to scrapbook most of last Friday. My goal was 6 LO's but I only completed 4. I have a good excuse though, I had to leave early to releive a crabby husband. But anyway, here are the LO's. This first one includes pictures of Gavin from about a year ago, playing with playdough. Which is my favorite of the LO's.

The next one is Marin when she was about 3 months old, created with the new Fancy Pants kraft paper.
Then Gavin's first hair cut... so these pictures were taken about a hear and a half ago. He really didn't need a haircut yet, but it started sticking up above his ears which bugged me. I'm not certain I'm done with this LO, I think it still need a little something... I'm just not sure what that is yet.
And lastly some cute little faces that Marin was making, again about a year ago. This was scraplifted from a LO on 52 sketches... even the title was scraplifted. This LO is definitly not done. I still think I need a little bit of something in the upper right corner someplace but what...




1 comment:

Theresa said...

you rock. love the layouts. I don't think you need to add anything, but I know the feeling. sometimes you just get the itch to add more.. =) looking forward to seeing you Saturday.