Pages

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Evening LO's

Well my wonderful friend Theresa came over last night to crop. It wasn't the most productive night as far as scrappin' goes but it was fun. I did these two LO's lastnight, well I started them last night and added a few things this morning.

The idea for the, "Chicks Rule" LO came prom Pink Ninja's latest prompt on their blog. For the "Groovy Baby" LO I used an overlay from Fancy Pants. I have many of these overlays but haven't used one yet. I must admit that I'm not sold one them, but overall I think the LO turned out okay.

3 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Oh so cute!!! I just love these...you did a wonderful job!!!! Best of all you got to spend time with a friend!!! :)

jacque4u2c said...

These are fantastic!!!! You did an awesome job - they really ROCK!!!

Aidan said...

These are fantastic!!!! You did an awesome job - they really ROCK!!!