Pages

Thursday, August 27, 2009

It's been awhile

It's been awhile since I've been on my blog. Which unfortunatly means I haven't scrapped anything lately. I did however make some cards at friends house with some of my scrap paper. They're nothing fancy but I've found that people love homemade cards whether they are fancy or not and as always it amazes me how many cards you can make with a few scraps of paper.

I've also attached a LO I did a few weeks ago. It's for this months Book of Me challenge on Scrapbooking and Crafting Friends. You're supposed to scrap 10 things that amaze you, so I just used some really cool paper and made a list. You can't see my list very well on the picture so here it is: 1. Gavin's Laugh 2. Marin's Smile 3. Tim's Tolerance 4. God's Love 5. My Blessings 6. Can people really be that stupid? 7. Big screen televisions 8. My relationship with Anna
9. The people God puts in my life 10. A parents love. I didn't post this LO earlier because I was going to change how I did the list but my friend Theresa advised me to leave it as is. And more often than not, I listen to Theresa's expert opinion.

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Expert..=) I'm flattered.. but honestly, i think you create fabulous layouts without my help. I just confirmed that your original idea was a good one.