Pages

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Blog Neglect



Okay so I've really been neglecting my blog... again. Why is this time of year so busy? My kids aren't even old enough for school yet. Hmmm, what have I been doing... I spent a wonderful weekend with friends from home, I'm alsmost done with my Christmas shopping, Gavin is starting preschool, Marin's too independent for her own good, it's craft show season!!!, work is busy, which considering the economy I am very thankful for. But I have manged to do a few new LO's they were done with sketches from either 52 sketches or pagemaps. It's been awhile since I've done some of them so I can no longer remember but here they are...







2 comments:

Theresa said...

ooohhh.. i love the layouts.... =) and don't worry about updating the blog all the time, you are doing all the fun things that end up in scrapbooks.. don't forget we did take that picture while making Pasties...hehe =)

Shazza said...

Hi Lea!

I found your blog whilst blog hopping ........as you do :)

Some great pages here, you have a cool scrapping style :)Luvvin it!!
I know you work full time and are a busy mum but if you get some 'Spare time' would love for you to come and join in my challenges :)

I am just letting you know that the new criteria for my two challenge blogs has just been posted for November and I would love for you to play along.

You could become a follower of my blog site and get the latest updates and info, and the more followers that join the bigger and better the prizes I can offer.

So come over and take a peek, you want be dissapointed!

ARTastic (takes inspiration from the great artists) = http://artasticchallengeblog.blogspot.com/
and
'From Screen 2 Scrap'(we take inspiration from movie posters with a little added criteria) = http://screen2scrap.blogspot.com/

International scrappers are most welcome :)

cheers
and take care
Shazza