Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Sketchy 9.02 and Blog Award

Well I'm home from vacation and am getting my LO for Sketchy Thursdays uploaded just in time.  I rotated the sketch and used pictures from our vacation.  We took the SS Badger car ferry acrosse Lake Michigan.  The kids loved it because there is so much to do on the ferry. There's a movie room, a play room, an arcade, food to buy and Gavin even played bingo.  But the best thing about taking the ferry is that the kids fall asleep in car right away afterwards!!!
The paper in this LO is Joy Ride by Cosmo Cricket.  LOVE this line!!!

And look, the lovely Deb gave me a blog award!!!
Thanks Deb, I'm happy to be considered your friendly blogger friend!!!

8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh I love love love this Lea!! i loveeeeeeeeeeeee the photos and those papers are AWESOME!! Thanks sooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) And yayyyyyyyyyyyy for the award! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Theresa said...

well, as usual you kicked some butt on this layout. being on vacation sure didn't mess up your crafty mojo. =) very, very cute.

Diana Fisher said...

Great vacation page!!! Love it!

Sue Althouse said...

Love how you used the sketch! Sounds like a fun vacation. I never knew there could be so much to do on a ferry!

Deb Hickman said...

You welcome. I love your LO and the papers are so lush!!!

Unknown said...

I just love your creations here... have you heard about Papercraft Star yet? You really need to consider entering some of your projects for the challenges over there if you haven't already!
http://papercraftstar.blogspot.com

Danielsfegx said...

You welcome. I love your LO and the papers are so lush!!!

Kennyofkr said...

Love how you used the sketch! Sounds like a fun vacation. I never knew there could be so much to do on a ferry!