Pages

Friday, October 1, 2010

Scrapbookers Anonymous October Challenge

It's October!!!  My favorite month.  The beginning of the month is so beautiful here in Michigan with all the leaves changing colors and it ends with Halloween candy!!!  Can it get much better?  Well since it's a new month it means we've posted a new challenge over at Scrapbookers Anonymous.  As always the challenges are meant to get you to use stuff you've had for awhile.  This month you need to use at least 3 types of patterned paper by 3 different manufacturers.  Here's my LO.  I used a fun sketch from Design Dollies for this one.

The pictures are of Gavin and his forced smile... sigh... he has such a nice natural smile, it's just so hard to capture.  But I thought I should scrap about his forced smiles, maybe one day the LO will make him smile =)

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this Lea!! WOW WOW WOW!! Cute photos and loveeeeeeeeeeeee the papers you used and that YUMMY MISTING! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Sue Althouse said...

Love your colors and this layout!

Deb Hickman said...

Great LO, i love the misting,you do it so well and what a little cutie. I have emailed an entry for DT,I hope you've received it as I know some of my emails haven't been received that I've sent recently.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Lea for kind comment on my album ;) Love the misty affect on this layout really nice :)

Jessie said...

Awww, so cute!