Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Been Busy Scrappin'

Hi everyone! Well I’ve been doing a lot of scrappin’ lately. Unfortunately I’m just not able to post all that I’ve done… sigh. Last Friday some friends and I took the day off of work and scrapped at the LSS from opening to close. Actually my friend Theresa and I arrived there before opening waiting in the parking lot… we don’t mess around! I completed 4 layouts and started a 5th in 13 hours. Not as productive as I usually am but it was a lot of fun!
Now for something that I can post… another 2-pager for Let’s Scrap! This weeks sketch is up so go check it out here!  And this week if you win you get some fabulous beaded jewelry from Lovein2Bead!!!  Now back to the layout, these photos are a few years old at Gavin’s 3rd birthday party. And look at bald little Marin in her little red dress, and her bald round head! I used the Echo Park Little Boy line, some twine, and some mist… that’s about it, oh and I do have some AC flair, and a little Sass card as well. Echo Park is one of those lines that I just can’t buy by the sheet. I need the whole pack because of all the wonderful stickers they have in their packs!!! I love the little train on this layout!
Also I just wanted to mention that there are still a few days to submit a layout for this month’s Scrapbookers Anonymous challenge. This month’s challenge is to use up those leftover X’s! We’ve had some great submissions… go ahead submit a LO, you know you want to…. :)

12 comments:

Sue Althouse said...

This is so cute! I recently bought Echo Park's For the Record paper, and you're right - nothing but the entire collection will do!

Jocelyn said...

LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE this one...I just got this line and can't wait to use it!!!

Wishing you a wonderful day sweet friend!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is soooooooooo cute cute cute! I loveeeeeee all the photos, the train and loving that TWINE! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Cute and Fun, it always amazed me how talented when crafters can make a 2 pages layout, it is really tough in my opinion, you not only make it look easy, you make them look extremely fun and interesting too!

Anne said...

I never work on two pages so well done !! May be I should give it a try to use all the pictures I took in new York.

Lynnda said...

WOWZERS Lea...these 2 pages layout is so inspiring... lovely photos..and me heart the PP and embellies used... darn cute layout... gorgeous too ...Love it...

SNAP!!! ...Great mind think alike... me too bought one of This is so cute! Echo Park's little boy collection kit...and you're so right....we need nothing else just the kit alone will DO... and I had so much fun creating!!!...hugs..xoxo

Theresa said...

awwww. this is cute. I don't remember seeing it on Friday. Love the pictures and I like the splash of misting down at the bottom.

I'm glad we had lunch together today. made a bad week better. I think I'm coming out of my funk.

yyam said...

This is too cute! Love your multi-photo 2 page spread! And all the fun little elements! :)

Deb Hickman said...

Such a fun LO, I'm always impressed when people do 2 pagers,I just can't get them right. Great papers and 7 photo's I'm in awe !!!!

Deb x

Karen Williams said...

Cute LO- I;m loving the Echo Park boy papers at the moment- can't wait for their new ones to get over here- love the train

Debbie said...

Love it . . . and it's a two pager!!!! So wonderful that you were able to do a 2 pager and add so many great photos!! I love Echo Park!!

tiffany said...

love the LO- so many pics on there and it looks great!!