Pages

Friday, July 8, 2011

Happy Birthday Theresa!!!

My BFF just had a birthday and in celebration we're having this little blog hop starting over at Scrapbookers Anonymous just to wish her a happy day!

Happy Birthday Theresa!!!  You're a great friend who I will cherish always.  Thanks to you my love of this favorite hobby of ours has expanded to blogging, challenges, and lots and lots  (and lots) of spending.  But more than actual scrapbooking I love spending the time with you!  Thanks for being such a wonderful friend and I hope you have a great day!!!  Love ya!!!

And now keep hopping by heading on over to Lena's blog!

4 comments:

Theresa said...

Hi there.. =)
Just wanted to tell you that I cherish you too.. I look forward to our time together, scrapping, shopping, lunch, or the movies.. even walking the dog or catching up on our latest tv or book obsession.. lol. You really made my birthday special.. love all my goodies too. i think I sport that camera necklace pretty good. =)
love ya!
big hugs. xoxoxo

Lynnda said...

Shes lucky to have you as BFF... you are awesome Lea... Thanks for doing this FUN hop!!!...I enjoy it...hugs...xoxo

Lena said...

I totally agree with Lynnda, you're the best to have as friend!!
I hope you had fun preparing this surprise for Theresa!! How did she react????

Deb Hickman said...

You pulled it off,Lea. Great fun !!!!!