Pages

Saturday, July 2, 2011

July Scrapbookers Anonymous Challenge

Oops, I'm a day late with this post!  And busy busy so have to keep it short and sweet.  There's a new fabulous challenge over at Scrapbookers Anonymous this month!  This month's challenge is to dig into your stash scrap with your hard to use color or the color that is building up in your stash.  The idea is to make the layout somewhat monochromatic.  Well this challenge was much more difficult for me than I thought it would be, I chose gray and purple, but in the end I had to add a few touches of green.  Here's my layout:
The pp is mostly BoBunny and the embellies are Making Memories, american Craftys, 7 Gypsies, Recollections and Tiffany's flowers.  Head on over to Scrapbookers Anonymous, check out what the rest of the DT did, and come play along with us this month!!!

10 comments:

JulieJ said...

Purple perfection.

Theresa said...

I just love the photos on this and the banner is perfect. You rocked the purple. =)
Hope you are having fun. it's 95 here and humid.

Maggie Lamarre said...

luv the banner...
Don't forget to add it to our linking party for our readers to discover your blog at

http://www.passionatelyartistic.com/2011/06/2011-4th-of-july-celebration-menu-from.html
Maggie
http://passionatelyartistic.com

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeee this! I LOVE LOVE LOVE all that purple and loving the block design! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Lynnda said...

Love the purple.... its beautiful Lea... The banner too... Awesome... hugs...xoxo

Deb Hickman said...

I love how you've used the colour purple. Isn't hard to use a colour you don't usually use,you did a great job.

Sue Althouse said...

There's several of us who picked purple, and everyone's layouts look great!

Anne Pennington said...

Yeah, it was close whether I'd pick purple or orange before the brown, lol. Great take on the challenge Lea!!! That bit of green is just right too!

Thanks for your support for the new challenge blog!!!

yyam said...

Wow!!! That purple looks awesome! :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

How sweet, I love purple and I love fairy tales, butterflies, aww... just the sweet girly thing you know.... thanks for sharing!