Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Tags and Glitter!

Happy December!  The snow is here and as soon as Christmas is over I hope it goes away.  We have a new challenge for you at Scrapbookers Anonymous.  We'd love to see you dig into your stash and create a holiday themed layout with glitter and tags!  Tis' the season ;)


Aww, such sweet pictures of my baby boy back in 2007.  Yup, just a bit behind in my holiday scrapbooking.  I really unearthed some much forgotten stash items with this one... the Santa embossed cardstock is by Bazill, the little house is cut from a sheet of American Crafts, the striped paper on the tag is by Creative Imaginations and the tree die cuts...um, yeah, no idea, little sticker embellies are by Echo Park, alphas are by Bella Blvd and the doily... well it's a doily.

Stop by Scrapbookers Anonymous and see the DT's fabulous holiday creations!!!

9 comments:

Deb Hickman said...

Gorgeous holiday LO, love the laser cut Xmas trees and such sweet photo's.xxxx

Jessie said...

So many beautiful elements to this and it all comes together wonderfully!

Theresa said...

You really do make me chuckle. That die cut paper is KI Memories I do believe.. I could be wrong, but I'm not gonna google it.. lol.. =)
This really is adorable. so many fun items you mixed in and I agree, cute pics of Gavin.
=)

scrappylikethat said...

LOL! I have a lot of products from the company "um, yeah, no idea". 4 years isn't THAT behind, Lea. Am I right, ladies? Am I right? Super fun LO. I'll see what I can do with this challenge. Sometimes glitter and I just don't get along and it attacks my face for days.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeeeee this!! LOVING those precious photos and love love love love all the Christmas goodies you have on here! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Cute, fun and so festive!!!!

Lynnda said...

Fun Fabulous and pure..goodness!!! I love it ... its gorgeous... built the spirit up!!! TFS.... you rocked them Lea... hugs..xoxo

Debbie said...

This is cute Lea!!! Love the Xmas trees on the background and the pictures are adorable!

Ella Swan said...

Love that you dug into your older stash for these cute photos and that may be just a doily but it's a very pretty one!!