Pages

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Yikes!

Yikes, where have I been?  On vacation to California that's where.  Now we have a day home for recovery before we all go back to work and school.  Monday morning is not going to be fun.  In all the vacation excitement I forgot to get my Scrapbookers Anonymous March blog post ready... oops.  So here it is.  March's challenge is to use stickers!  And oh my, I have a ridiculous amount of stickers.  I recently reorganized my paper stash (again) and took apart all the paper packs and the amount of stickers I have from paper packs is seriously insane.  And as I don't tend to use stickers, most of the sticker sheets are full, so this was a great challenge for me.  Here's my layout...
(alphas - Cosmo Cricket, Echo Park, Sassafras)
(base paper - Making Memories)
(frame - Fancy Pants with random stickers)
(banner stickers -Sassafras)
I fussy cut this funny picture of Marin from a few years back. The frame is a piece of chipboard that I covered randomly with stickers, and then trimmed them down with an exacto knife.  This was a fun layout and I really like how the frame turned out.
So come on and play along at Scrapbookers Anonymous!  You know you have a stash of stickers somewhere!!!

15 comments:

Roxy said...

I love this Lea, it practically jumped off my blog roll!!! Love how you've cut out the photo and the chipboard frame is a fabulous idea! I definitely have a lot of stickers, and never use them, so this is a great challenge for me! Hope you had a great time in California!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Hope you had fun!! We are heading there in a couple of weeks!! We are insane for going during Spring Break... lol!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that photo, and loving how you made the sticker frame!! BEAUTIFUL!!!

Sarah said...

Great idea with the frame! I've got way more stickers than a girl should have, too! :)

Lizzy Hill said...

Hope the weather was good for you hol - always nice to get away & equally nice to get back home. Your frame idea is THE BEST & it looks really fatastic ...but that's a loooooot of fussy/ fiddly cutting one way or t'other!!!! Love how Marin is sitting on the frame, too:):):)

Ella Swan said...

I was wondering what you were up to!! Oh such a lucky girl - hope you had an awesome vacay!! Wow this is one gorgeous layout! I just love the frame and those little feet popping out of it - too cute and what a great way to use those stickers - I need to do this challenge!!

Debbie P said...

I love this layout at SA's blog. It's soooo cute! Love the colors and the adorable photo. Lucky you to have went to CA. Love it there!

Deb Hickman said...

What a fun LO !!!! Hope you had a wonderful holiday.xxx

Debbie said...

So clever and fun!!! Love the cut out inside the frame! A fav for sure!!

F.T said...

What a beautiful child it seems as if he is in the sky. lovely layout.

Plastic Card Holders
Plastic Cards
Scratch Cards

Angi Barrs said...

Love those tights! Hope you had fun in Cali. I used to live in San Diego and loved it there.

Jessie said...

That is awesome Lea! Hope you had a lovely vacation!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is cuteness right there!!!!

Theresa said...

hi!!! welcome back. I hope you are feeling better. this layout is fab. You really have a knack for color and using your stash.. =)

Lynnda said...

I love this layout Lea... love the way you fussy cut the photo...fun !!! What a great way to use the stickers.... I'm glad you had a good vacay... me too.... just got back from a short vacay!!!... Miss ya... Hugs...xoxo

Keshet said...

Very cute! I also love the tights!