Pages

Monday, April 29, 2013

A Little Update

Hi everyone!  Well it's been just over a year now since I've been blogging regularly.   I blame it on a new baby and getting a smart phone.  Both of which are very enjoyable time sucks.  The baby is now almost 6 months old and he's perfect (of course).  He sleeps about 10 hours a night without waking.  And when he is awake, his older brother and sister are very doting distractions.  He loves watching them.

I have been doing a little bit of crafting here and there and actually finished a cutie little layout this past weekend that I thought was worth sharing.  Here's a picture of Aidan at 3 months.
(Paper Bo bunny, Arrow Stamps Cocoa Daisy, Frame KI Memories, Twine Lawn Fawn Lawn Trimmings, Stencil Studio Calico, Alphas misc Thickers)

Thanks for looking!

10 comments:

Lynnda said...

Hey... Lea....I miss ya!!!!..welcome back!!!

how time flies... a year already!!!


How cute is Aidan!!!


Fun, fabulous and beautiful layout!!! I love the colors!..those buttons!!!... totally awesome!!!

hugs....x

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Have missed you my friend!! Welcome back! i love love love this! LOVING the colors and loveeeeeee that sweet photo and the buttons!!!!

Lizzy Hill said...

Nice to know you're still doing some crafty stuff...6 months! And what a CUTIE!! Loving the bright colours:):))

Debbie P said...

Nice to hear from you again! Love this layout! Just amazing!

http://LenaS.myopenid.com said...

How cute can anyone be??? LOVE this picture of Aidan and all the colors you used on this LO!
btw... welcome back!!

Anne said...

It is so lovely to hear from you. Aiden is so cute and he sounds like an angel. I love your lay out. Looking at the misting in the background, you would love Lisa's classes, it is just a shame you live that little bit too far!! XXX

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sue Althouse said...

Hey, so nice to catch up with you! Glad you and your family are doing well. What a cutie! Love your page.

Anonymous said...

It's appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it's tіme to bе happy.
I have read this post and іf I could I wish to
suggest yоu few inteгеsting thіngs or tipѕ.

Pеrhaps you can write next articles referring to this
artiсle. I desiгe tο reaԁ even
more things about it!

Tаke a look at my webpage: New Bingo Sites

Unknown said...

Have you thought about adding some relevant links to your article? I think it might enhance my understanding.
jeux de aventure